CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Baddest Bitch In Town: Part II

They arrived at the doctor’s house, and Hunky Boy quickly parked the car, running ahead in order to be ready and waiting for any instructions Misty might have for him. He smells of vomit, which amuses Misty not in the least. She slaps him across the face so hard that he falls back against the wall of the doorstep, just barely able to keep from going down.

-This is how you present yourself to me? She growls. Get your goddamned, pea-brained ass to a fucking garden hose and clean that shit off of you! Then join us inside.

-Yes, Ma’am

-And hurry the fuck up!

As the doctor lets her into the house, she smiles slightly, thinking about the fun she is going to have here tonight.

-Misty, the doctor begins, pardon my asking, but why is your husband joining us?

-I told you to shut up! She barks. One more outburst from you and you’re going to enter a world of pain. Now fix me a bourbon, and come join me in your lovely living room.

She sits down on the sofa, her nothing of a little black dress riding up almost to her crotch. She crosses her legs so sensually, and her big, shapely thighs are fully revealed for the good doctor’s good pleasure. Just as he is returning with drinks, Hunky Boy comes through the front door.

-Are you presentable now, dip-shit?

-Yes, Ma’am.

-Fine. Now find a bathroom and a towel, dry off and get your ass back here. When you get back, sit your stupid ass down right there in that chair.

-Yes, Ma’am.

Oliver hands Misty her drink and slowly sits down next to her, obviously quite confused as to what is permissible and what isn’t.

-It’s alright, Oliver, she says, you may speak freely now. I will forgive you, at least for the time being, for your failure to follow proper etiquette with a woman. I completely realize that you’ve never been with a real one before.

-Yes, well, er, that’s right, Oliver stammers, and I do apologize. If there are other areas in which I am ignorant, I will learn to correct them immediately.

-I’m sure you will.



He stares down at those monstrous legs, gulping his scotch and trying to compose himself.

-Might I ask again, then, about him? I just feel a bit confused. Why is he here?

-Why he’s going to watch, of course. It’s my way of punishing him continually for his sins.

-His sins?

-Yes. The sin of being born a Male. Don’t worry. He’s quite harmless. He’ll just watch and cry like a good boy. Or else.

-I see…

-Do you? After all, you were born a male too. Your sins are as prolix as his own, probably measurably worse. Do you fancy that you yourself are here for anything other than atonement for the endless litany of misdeeds that have stood on your behalf? Do you imagine you’re here for ‘love,’ my good little Oliver Boy? A rollicking good time with the strange, fat devil-girl that showed up in such peculiar fashion in such a peculiar place tonight? For toasts and penny cheer and all’s well at the end of a bloody good time?

-I don’t know.

-Well, no. Of course you don’t know. Naturally, things have moved far too quickly AND EMOTIONALLY for you to have entered into ‘deep thought’ with regard to my motives and your perks and enjoyments.

Misty moves close into Oliver’s face and teases him, offering her lips, then pulling them back with a wicked smile.

-But, it might serve as a guideline for you if you simply realize that my directive has a double meaning. I am a servant of justice, of fucking COSMIC justice, but I am also a crazed, sex-freak of a woman who can’t be happy unless she’s FUCKING SATISFIED, OK?! Now you’re the one I’ve chosen to take care of that happiness and satisfaction part. Goddamn, dude, it’s a BIG fucking job.

-So, I’ll be paying for my male-related sins, as well?

-Indeed you shall.

-Will I enjoy any of it?

-That depends upon the nature of the sins, and of your own level of commitment. For some, it becomes a Hell on Earth. For others, it is a journey into new and beautiful worlds, the extra-dimensional plane. The realization of ones’ true identities and purposes; a romp in fucking Paradise.

Oliver looked over at Hunky Boy.

-How does he stand it? You’re his legal wife?

-Yep. He stands it because he knows it’s right. He knows I’M right. If he thought it was wrong, or that he himself had some sort of claim to righteousness that had been usurped or left unlegislated, he’d have let his dissatisfaction be known and he’d have been gone. Shit, Hunky Boy’s a big strong man. I’d put him up against almost any human male. He’d come out on top. He’s young, strong, trained in martial arts to some degree, and possessed of a serious temper. Just look at him wrong, and he’s ready to rip ya limb from limb.

-So where does all this leave me?

-Well, it leaves you in pretty good shape. You’re mine. You’re my preferred plaything. That’s big! You’re going to pay your penance through me and through my decrees.

-And do I pay mine as he pays for his?

-More or less, but you are going to be receiving a GREAT DEAL of direct attention from me. Something he only gets to dream about. Of course, cuckolding is simply a part of the whole ritual. It makes Hunky Boy WILD with unrequited desires. I feel it’s a lovely irony that you should be playing our double role tonight.

-Double role?

-Why, of course. I’ll cuckold my Hunky Boy by using you, and you in turn will use me to cuckold little wifey.

-Iris!

-Mmm. Unless I miss my guess, poor dear little wifey should be coming through the doors any minute now.

-That’s right. Ogod.



Amazing the simple realities people don’t grasp during states of religious ecstasy. Just then, Hunky Boy makes his return, and sits down in a comfortable embroidered chair facing the sofa. His expression leaves no doubt that he is near to breaking into tears.

-I think we should let them hold hands and watch the action together, don’t you, Oliver boy?

-Together? Hmmm. God, I simply haven’t been thinking this thing through.

-No, and you’re not going to, either. You start thinking, and I might just have to bury your ass. I don’t think you want to get into that realm. It’s an ugly world, Oliver. Ugly.

Misty laughed and took a sip of her drink. The scene was growing tense when the sounds of car doors closing and voices were heard from outside.

-Shit, she’s here, Oliver said, trembling.

-Yes, I think she is. Do bring her in and let’s introduce her to dear little Hunky Boy.

By now, Oliver is split in two. He is entirely Misty’s, but there’s still that part of him that realizes the import of what’s happening and is having difficulty coming to grips with the situation. His mind is on fire, anxious, electric with worry. But all he has to do is look at Misty’s fully exposed, crossed legs as she sits there in her imperial majesty on that sofa and he knows which way things will ultimately go. Getting there will surely be the hard part.

To Oliver’s astonishment, it is none other than Dr. Lanier that has brought his wife home. White knight in shining armor come to the rescue and all that. He even had designs on her once. Maybe such intentions are still within him, thinks Oliver. Could actually become saving grace at the moment.  They come through the door and poor wifey is beside herself at the scene in the living room. Oliver is up and down, first pleading with Misty for some sort of help, and then back to wifey trying to explain to her that he’s not evil and that he can’t explain what’s happening.

-I don’t understand what’s happening to me, he tells her. She’s got some kind of hold on me. Like I’m hypnotized.

-Oh, please Oliver, says Lanier. Surely you can do better than that. Trying to plead insanity? Is that it?

Wifey only stares holes through Oliver and proceeds slowly into the living room. She glares sternly at Misty.

-I want you out of my house, right now. I don’t care what’s been said, what’s been promised, what’s been arranged. You are most certainly not going to play your ridiculous little games with my husband in MY HOUSE! Now get out, before I call the police and have you arrested.

-Arrested? Misty laughed out loud. For what? Oliver invited me here of his own free will, so I’m not trespassing. You say I go, but he says I stay, so the owner of the house is not insisting I leave, are you Oliver boy?

Oliver stands next to wifey now, utterly unable to make sense of the mess at hand.

-Oliver, get her OUT OF HERE! Wifey screams.

Misty laughs again, and ever so sensually crosses her legs. Oliver is noticeably shaken by her every powerful move.



-Oliver, Misty says, this whole thing is quite simple. Either she sits down there next to Hunky Boy and watches us together, or she leaves, I don’t care which. But she’s going to do one or the other. Now tell her, Oliver. Tell her how it is.

Misty winks at Oliver and flashes her crossed legs by kicking her foot sensually up and down. Oliver hasn’t the power to resist her. Not even under these circumstances.

-Oh, Iris, I’m sorry, he cries. I want her, I can’t help it. I have to have her.

-Oliver, wifey begins.

-I’m sorry, Iris. I have to do this. Please leave us now.

-Leave you? Look, I don’t care what you tell me, that woman is not staying here, and believe you me, when I call the police to come and get rid of her, this whole mess is going to look quite bad for you. Is that what you want?

-Oliver, Misty says, come over here and kneel down next to me. Right now!

Misty snapped her fingers and Oliver fell instantly to his knees, worshiping her giant, gorgeous legs in tears.

-Tell her, Oliver, said Misty. Tell her I want her out of here, and you better hurry up!

Wifey started up again, but Oliver, now nearly insane, screamed out from next those powerhouse legs;

-Get out, Iris! Get the hell out of here!

-Tell her you want me, Oliver, whispered Misty.

-I want her! I want her desperately!

-More than anything in the world.

-More than anything in the world, I want her, Iris!

-Oliver—

-GET OUT!! Don’t you see, Iris? I want her! I want her! I don’t want you, Iris… Oh, God…I want her, and nothing else.

He slumped down now, clinging to Misty’s thigh, bawling like a little baby.



-Get out, Iris, he mumbled softly. Get out.

Misty looked at wifey, gloating deliriously, a wicked smile stretched across her countenance.

-Is that good enough for you, IRIS? She laughed. She rubbed Oliver’s head like a little dog. I think Oliver boy has made his choice quite clear, don’t you?

Iris and Lanier look on in horror at the improbable spectacle that the evening has become. Meanwhile, Hunky Boy, his emotions stirred badly by all the turmoil, begins to weep softly. Lanier turns to him in hopes of some sort of assistance.

-Is there anything you can do to put an end to this? He asks.

Hunky Boy just looks helplessly into Lanier’s eyes, then looks back over at Misty. He’ll need permission to respond, after all.

-Go ahead, dip-shit, Misty chuckles. Be polite and answer the nice gentleman.

-No, Hunky Boy cries, nothing! There’s nothing anybody can do!

Wifey Iris has officially had enough.

-Well, I’m going to do something, she says. I’m calling the police.

As wifey heads for the phone Misty breaks into hysterical laughter.

-This should be good, she said. And what, pray tell, Oliver boy, are you going to tell the constable when he arrives, hmmm?

-That I want you! He bawled, not her. That I want her out!

-Very well said, Misty laughed. Now there’s my good boy!

-I’m afraid he’s right, said Lanier. It’ll just be you against him, they’ll call it a domestic quarrel, and leave you to straighten it out on your own.

Then Misty stood up and pulled Oliver up to join her. She walked him across the room close to Iris.

-Kiss me, Oliver boy, Misty said. Show little wifey what a man really wants!

Instantly, Oliver fell upon her, still sobbing pitifully, and embraced her with great passion, kissing her long, and kissing her hard. Misty fueled the fire, jamming her gorgeous leg between Oliver’s, and pressing it into his crotch. She did all she could to hold back her own laughter at the grizzly predicament she had caused; having her kicks while ruining two people’s lives in the process. Viewing this spectacle, Iris put down the phone, held a pained expression for a brief moment, and then burst into tears herself, running down the hallway toward her bedroom. Oliver turned to look, but Misty forbade him.

-Oh, no you don’t, my little doggie Dr. Boy. You’re staying right here. Now, come over here and sit by me, at my feet. You can tell me some ‘Doctor’ stories.

They went back to the sofa, passing by the almost ghoulish presence of Hunky Boy as he sat in his chair blubbering steadily. As they resumed their positions again, Lanier, who was completely stunned at the bizarre scene to which he’d been privy, eyed them with seething contempt.

-I hope you can live with yourself, Oliver! What a miserable, disgusting thing to do to such a fine woman. You’ll surely live to regret this, old man. And sooner than later!

Misty broke out in laughter again.

-Hey Doc, she said, why don’t you lighten up and come over here and join Oliver boy? I’ll let you sniff my farts while he watches!

Lanier wouldn’t dare let it show, but he was powerfully tempted at the suggestion. He stood there stupefied, staring at Misty's intensely hot thighs, which she continued to flash brazenly, pounding away at the sexual defense systems of all 3 men.

-Come on, Misty continued, I think I’m woman enough to handle both of you maggots!

-This is ridiculous! Lanier finally huffed, turning back into the hallway to attend to Iris.

-Artie, cried Oliver, take her somewhere, please! Take her to a nice hotel...wherever she wants!

-She wants to be here, you idiot! came the response.

Misty sipped on her drink and had Oliver boy light her a cigarette.

-My, my, she said, such high drama! I don't know how you stand it, Oliver boy. Well, it's probably time we did something to take your mind off of all this.



Stay Tuned for PART III. Shit gets deeper.



0 comments: